Call of Duty players only have as much control over their gameplay as their COD controller settings allow them to have. Only the best COD Warzone settings can help you become the best COD gamer ever. It is important to play around with different game options to discover what works best for your needs. The settings for buttons layout and ADS Sensitivity offer a great deal of variation, so you have to experiment to discover what works best for you.
No matter whether you use a Scuf or DualShock 4 controller or an Xbox Elite, it is important to choose the best COD mobile controller settings to play in Warzone, Modern Warfare. This will maximize your chances of success. You need to choose the best COD mobile settings if you are playing on your mobile.
These are some expert-recommended ideas on how to set your CoD controller settings for success in Modern Warfare multiplayer and Warzone.
Best COD Settings
- The layout of the BR Button: Tactical
- Preset Stick Layout
- Disable Vertical Invert look
- Deadzone: 0.05
- Stick Sensitivity (Horizontal): 6
- Stick Sensitivity (Vertical): 6
- ADS Multiplier (Low Zoom): 1.
- ADS Multiplier (High Zoom): 1.
- Aim Response Curve Type: Standard
- Controller Vibration: Enabled
- Aim Assist: Standard
- Weapon Mount Activation is ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit
- Hold onto the Aim Down Sight Habit
- Equipment Behavior
- Use/Reload the Behavior of Contextual Tap
- Depleted Ammo Weapons Switch: Disabled
- All About Armor Plate Behavior
- Slide Behavior
- Auto Move Forward
- Automatic Sprint: Disabled
- Vehicle Camera Update: Enabled
- Parachute Auto-Deploy: Enabled
A Few Words
There is no perfect recipe for success in COD: Warzone but once you develop your playstyle, it becomes important to adapt your controller settings as well. You can check out controller settings used by some of the pro gamers to know how they have evolved as players to reach that level.
Finally, tweaking your controller settings is only the first step in an exciting journey to becoming a pro gamer yourself. So, fasten your seat belts or should I say pick your targets and go for the kill in COD: Warzone with custom settings that could change everything.